November 2, 2012 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionWhy the U.S. Needs Muslim Allies
- Husain Haqqani, Washington PostCan the West Influence Syria's Rebels?
- Tony Karon, TimeWill an Israeli Strike Come from Azerbaijan?
- Michael Moran, Global PostWhat's Troubling India?
- Kenneth Rogoff, Project SyndicateHow We Measure Global Prosperity
- Peter Passell, Foreign PolicyThe Canada-China Protection Racket
- Terry Glavin, Ottawa CitizenEthnic Violence Imperils Burma Reform
- Brian McCartan, Asia TimesObama's Failure in Latin America
- Jaime Daremblum, PJ MediaWhat Would Romney Win Mean for Africa?
- Jason Warner, CNNU.S. Vote Means Little to Canadians
- Barbara Yaffe, Calgary Herald
RealClearWorld Morning EditionThe Global War on Free Speech
- John Kampfner, Daily TelegraphTroubling Benghazi Documents That the FBI Missed
- Foreign PolicyA Timeline of Errors on Benghazi
- David Ignatius, Washington PostBeijing Fakes the Good Fight on Corruption
- Minxin Pei, The NationalObama Runs from Iran
- Tony Badran, NOW LebanonAnatomy of a Deal with Iran
- Rajan Menon, The National InterestThe Chinese Are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming
- Margaret Wente, G&MMore U.S. 'Civilizing' Missions?
- Steven A. Cook, Council on Foreign RelationsU.S. Faces Hatred, Division & Political Collapse
- Max Hastings, Daily MailThe U.S. Is Not a Country Divided
- Dan Gardner, Ottawa CitizenPoland's Never-Ending National Nightmare
- Liam Nolan, The AtlanticSouth Africa's 'Enemy Within'
- Bryan Rostron, Business DayJapan's Foreign Policy Troubles
- J. Berkshire Miller, The DiplomatTwo More Wars Shut Down (Probably)
- Gwynne Dyer, Winnipeg Free PressWhy Must Belgians Travel Abroad for Cancer Care?
- Anne Jolis, WSJ
RealClearWorld EditorialsPulling the U.S. Drone War Out of the Shadows
- Washington PostEthnic Cleansing in Myanmar
- The EconomistFractures at the Top in Tehran Put Talks in Jeopardy
- The NationalGreece Needs a Writedown, Not a Buyback
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsWhy Did We Abandon Benghazi Compound?
- Max Boot, ContentionsIs Iran More Cautious Than We Think?
- David Blair, Telegraph BlogsTime to Cool Burma Rapprochement
- Luke Hunt, ASEAN BeatSpain in the U.S. Election Spotlight
- Jonathan Blitzer, Latitude