November 7, 2012 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionThe Elections, Gridlock and Foreign Policy
- George Friedman, StratforObama's Win and the U.S. Military
- Leo Shane III, Stars and StripesNetanyahu Moves Toward Regional War
- Akiva Eldar, National InterestHu Jintao's Legacy: A Strong but Strained China
- Charles Hutzler, APBahrain's Going Down in Flames
- Michael Stephens, Foreign PolicyIs There an Arms Race in Asia?
- Joachim Hofbauer, World Politics ReviewGreece Must Leave the Euro By Christmas
- Andrew Alexander, Daily MailTensions Rise Between Germany, Britain
- Mats Persson, Daily TelegraphHow Tight Can the U.S. and Japan Get?
- Sourabh Gupta, East Asia ForumSun Sets on the American Empire
- Daniel Larison, American Conservative
RealClearWorld Morning EditionDid Foreign Policy Matter in 2012?
- Uri Friedman, Foreign PolicyAbroad, Obama's Win Brings Demands for Attention
- Alan Cowell, NYTObama Facing Iran Dilemma
- Tim Marshall, Sky NewsWill Obama's 2nd Act Be Good for Globe?
- Kemal Dervis, Project SyndicateKnown Knowns & Unknowns Facing U.S.
- Jon Manthorpe, Vancouver SunLessons for Cameron in Romney Loss
- Matthew d'Ancona, Evening StandardObama Win to Further Euro Clash with Berlin
- Tyson Barker, Der SpiegelVote Doesn't Answer the China Question
- Tom Plate, Jakarta PostChina Wants No Surprises at Party Summit
- Demick & Makinen, LA TimesChina's Alarmingly Murky Leadership Transition
- Jonathan Fenby, HBRFrench State's War on French Economy
- Fabio Rafael Fiallo, RealClearWorldFrance Is Running Out of Time to Restrain Germany
- Gerard Errera, FTTo Save Greece, Stop Lending It Money
- Klaus Adam, BloombergBritain Will Regret Gulf Protection Racket
- Seumas Milne, The GuardianKurds Move into Turkish Politics
- Aliza Marcus, World Affairs Journal
RealClearWorld EditorialsMideast Must Settle for Same Old U.S. Foreign Policy
- The Daily StarRanks of the Euro-Skeptics Are Growing Dangerously
- BloombergHamid Karzai's Misplaced Priorities
- New York TimesStoking Okinawan Anger
- Japan Times
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsChina in the Grips of Massive Paranoia
- AnalectsA Confusing Chinese Leader
- Jiang Xueqin, Global Public SquareCongrats Obama, Now Deal with the Mideast
- Elliott Abrams, The CornerWelcome to Syria, the New Jihadist Paradise
- Ayham Kamel, The Call