November 12, 2012 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionThe Saudi Proxy War Against Iran
- Joseph Braude, Tablet MagazineObama Caught in Great Thrall of China
- Hugh White, The AgeAmerica Should Never Have Trusted Petraeus
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeedPrudish Obama Turns on a Military Genius
- Rosie DiManno, Toronto StarWhat Can Obama Do to Stop an Iran War?
- Roger Cohen, New York TimesChina's Meritocracy Produces Better Leaders
- Bell & Li, Financial TimesQuestions Remain About China's Military
- Dean Cheng, Foreign PolicyA New Role for the U.S. Military
- Andrew Krepinevich, Foreign AffairsWhat Israel Could Teach Egypt
- Janice Gross Stein, Globe and MailThe Future of U.S.-European Ties
- The Economist
RealClearWorld Morning EditionHow David Petraeus Changed the U.S. Military
- Peter Bergen, CNNJapan's Nationalist Turn
- Joseph Nye, Project SyndicateEchoes of the 30s Across Europe
- Dominic Sandbrook, Daily MailCan Hezbollah Face Israel Alone?
- Robert Fisk, The IndependentSecond Term Will Test Obama's Doctrine
- Jackson Diehl, Washington PostObama's Second Chance to Secure Afghan Peace
- Ahmed Rashid, BBCIsrael's Strategy for Obama's Second Term
- Barry Rubin, Jerusalem PostWest Australia: Hub of Indo-Pacific Age?
- Rory Medcalf, The AustralianThe BBC's Problem Is Its Hubris
- Dan Hodges, Daily TelegraphThe BBC Needed a Slap -- and It Got It
- Jackie Ashley, The GuardianErdogan Pays for His Foreign Policy
- Halil Karaveli, National InterestObama's Deadly inaction on N. Korea Nukes
- Richard Fisher, Washington TimesBrotherhood's Syria Opposition Takeover
- Hassan Hassan, The NationalPrepare for Harper the Reasonable
- Michael Den Tandt, National PostWhat Should UK Do with Last Outposts?
- Claire Bolderson, Pittsburgh P-G
RealClearWorld EditorialsBetween Two Giants in a Shrinking World
- Sydney Morning HeraldVenezuela, the Bane of Human Rights
- Washington PostAfrica Should Pay Attention to China's Growing Presence
- Business DayIt's Time for Europe to Take Hezbollah Seriously
- Jerusalem Post
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsObama, Go to Israel
- Shmuel Rosner, Rosner's DomainPetraeus Abandoned the Petraeus Doctrine
- Michael Crowley, SwamplandIs Netanyahu Luring America to War?
- Paul PillarBritain Is Still a Warrior Nation
- Sir Humphrey, Thin Pinstriped Line