March 12, 2013 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionTo Hell with Karzai
- Leslie Gelb, The Daily BeastThe Danger of an Afghan 'Moon Landing'
- Dominic Tierney, The AtlanticIraq War Didn't Change Middle East as Planned
- Fred Kaplan, SlateThe Iraq War That Might Have Been
- Gordon & Trainor, Foreign PolicyThe Iraq War Gave Kurds a Lifeline
- Rand Khalid, The GuardianU.S. Repeats Bosnia Mistakes in Syria
- Leon Wieseltier, The New RepublicThe Putin Doctrine
- Leon Aron, Foreign AffairsGloves Are Off on Chinese Cyber Warfare
- Hannah Beech, TimeWill China Ever Allow Hong Kong Elections?
- Emily Lau, The DiplomatEarth to Evo Morales
- Roberto Laserna, Project Syndicate
RealClearWorld Morning EditionWill North Korea Resume the Korean War?
- George Friedman, StratforNot Worried About Drones? You Should Be
- P.W. Singer, Foreign PolicyA New Weapon's Risks, Real and Imagined
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribThe Biggest Loser in Italy Is Angela Merkel
- Milton Ezrati, National InterestMarkets Too Sanguine About Italy
- Hugo Dixon, ReutersHungary's Giant Leap Away from Democracy
- Keno Verseck, Der SpiegelAnnoyed, China Sticks with North Korea
- Nayan Chanda, Yale GlobalFinding a Smartphone Not Soaked in Blood
- George Monbiot, GuardianIt's Still a Bad Idea to Sell Arms to Somalia
- Armin Rosen, The AtlanticWill Oil Turn Arid Turkana into the New Niger Delta?
- Peter Guest, AeonHow Misguided U.S. Aid Led to Mali's Coup
- Mark Moyar, BloombergCan a Canadian Save the Catholic Church?
- Benjamin Shingler, GlobalPostChina Wants Israeli Drones
- Eli Lake, The Daily BeastIs America Cooking Casualty Numbers?
- Vijay Prashad, The HinduWhy Do China's Leaders Dye Their Hair?
- Celia Hatton, BBC NewsRCW Top 5: The five Countries with the Most Gold
RealClearWorld EditorialsLooking Ahead to a Post-Karzai Afghanistan
- Washington PostMore Proof of Israel's Restraint
- National PostNext Venezuelan Gov't Should Move Country to Center
- Globe and MailFalklands Vote Will Change Few Minds in Argentina
- The Economist
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsThe Falkland Islanders Do Exist
- Nile Gardiner, Telegraph BlogsLessons from Egypt's Student Elections
- Nour Youssef, The ArabistThe Republican Foreign Policy Meltdown
- David Goldman, SpenglerChavez and Bo: Death of a Political Model?
- A. Nicholson, Tea Leaf Nation