August 11, 2013 Archives
RealClearWorld Morning EditionKansas and al-Qaeda
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesArabs Can't Blame America for Everything
- Hussein Ibish, The NationalObama's Not to Be Trusted on Foreign Policy
- Janet Daley, Daily TelegraphIn the Arab World, U.S. Is Low on Leverage
- Doyle McManus, LA TimesIs the Putin-Obama Reset Dead?
- Michael Weiss, NOW LebanonA Bad Week for America
- Conrad Black, National PostJudge Iran by Its Actions, Not Its Empty Words
- John Baird, Globe & MailPeace Is More than a Piece of Paper
- Emily Schrader, Jerusalem PostDon't Be Fooled by This 'Liberal' Pope
- Nick Cohen, The ObserverThe Abdication of Europe's Center-Right
- Tom Gallagher, CommentatorHow Labour Can Get Its Act Together
- David Miliband, New StatesmanChina's Worst Nightmare Is Turning Japanese
- William Pesek, BloombergU.S. Should Push on Cuban Dissident's Death
- Andres Oppenheimer, MHWill U.S. Media Ever Recognize Domestic Jihad?
- Mark Steyn, NROThe World's Most Important Hamburger
- Gwynne Dyer, Winnipeg FPAsk the Experts: Will Obama Bomb Iran?
RealClearWorld EditorialsStart Talks with Iran
- Washington PostObama Must Lay Down the Law for Iran
- Boston HeraldShinzo Abe's Constitutional Runaround
- Japan TimesSquaring the Turkish Circle
- The Hindu