August 22, 2013 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionMaybe Ousting Mubarak Wasn't a Great Idea
- Max Fisher, WaPoAuthoritarianism Strikes Back
- Paul Pillar, The National InterestEnd of an Era for Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood?
- Wael Nawara, MonitorEgypt's Revolution in My Facebook Window
- Maged Zaher, The StrangerAmerica's Unwise Anti-Russian Policies
- Edward Lozansky, Moscow TimesRussia, China Undermine UN's Syria Response
- Colum Lynch, FPRussia Moves to Boost Trans-Arctic Shipping
- Marco Evers, Der SpiegelIndia's Currency Is in Big Trouble
- Krista Mahr, TimeWill China Finally Ease Up on Tibet?
- Anand Upendran, The DiplomatBo Xilai's Poisonous Legacy
- Cheng Li & Ryan McElveen, New York TimesChinese Communist Show Trial on Twitter
- Benjamin Carlson, Global PostBrazil's 'Boyfriend Tracker' App Raises Stir
- Jenny Barchfield, AP
RealClearWorld Morning EditionThe End of the World Is Starting in Syria
- Ari Shavit, HaaretzObama's Realism Lets Assad Win
- Michael Hirsh, The AtlanticIt's the Geography, Stupid
- Robert Kaplan, StratforWhy Syria's Southern Front Gives Us Hope
- Michael Weiss, NOW LebanonBlurry Line Between Syria's War, Egypt's Chaos
- Ariel Solomon, J. PostThe Case for Cutting U.S. Aid to Egypt
- Max Boot, Los Angeles TimesA Smart Man with Jews on the Brain
- Jeffrey Goldberg, BloombergSpain's New "Fornicators"
- Soeren Kern, Gatestone InstituteThe World Won't Wait for Feckless Obama
- William Dobson, SlateBo's Show Trial Tests Chinese Regime
- Gillian Wong, Associated PressChina Still Clings to Mao
- John Garnaut, Foreign PolicyU.S. Snubs Russia. China Doesn't
- Ashley Hess, The DiplomatWhy Americans Demonize China
- Dan Steinbock, China-U.S. FocusStrange Death of Britain's Middle Class
- West & Nelson, The SpectatorThe Country Where Buddhists Beat On Muslims
- Joseph Cox, Vice
RealClearWorld EditorialsIf This Isn't a Red Line, What Is?
- The EconomistHezbollah's Destructive Role in Syria
- The NationalDon't Panic, India!
- Deccan ChronicleAnother UN Embarrassment in Syria
- The Daily Star