Week of March 19, 2012 Archives
Best of Blogs
Monday, March 19
What's Going on in China's Xinjiang Province?
- Stephen M. Walt
Disasters U.S. Will Face after Afghan Retreat
- Marc Thiessen, Enterprise
It's Time to De-Russianize the BRICS
- Robert Kelly, The Duck of Minerva
Beinart Solution: Punish Israelis to Change Palestinians
- David Frum
Tuesday, March 20
Glenn Greenwald, Meet Robert Pape
- Greg Scoblete, The Compass
China's African Building Boom
- Joshua Keating, The List
Pity Rwanda, for Being Typecast
- Michael Moran, The Reckoning
U.S. Mole Men Causing Haiti Quakes?
- Arikia Milikan, Danger Room
Wednesday, March 21
Can Beijing Keep Its Balance?
- Russell Moses, China Real Time Report
Why Is Britain Cutting Taxes on the Rich?
U.S. Navy Preps for Iran Fight
- Galrahn, Information Dissemination
Don't Blame Islam for Toulouse Killings
- Ed West, Daily Telegraph
Thursday, March 22
Tunisia: No to America, No to Radical Islam
- Michael J. Totten, Dispatches
Why Israel Is Not an Apartheid State
- Peter Beinart, ZionSquare
Attacking Iran: Not Cost Free for the U.S.
- Matthew Fargo, Nukes of Hazard
Panem: An Extractive, Totalitarian Empire
- Dan Nexon, Duck of Minerva
Friday, March 23
U.S. Battles Iran for Iraq Influence
- Josh Rogin, The Cable
To Stop Iran, GOP Should Back Obama
- Mark Dubowitz, Campaign Stops
A Kennedy for Pakistan?
- Mohsin Hamid, NYR Blog
Meet Your Next World Bank President
- Mark Leon Goldberg, UN Dispatch
© RealClearWorld 2012