Week of April 16, 2012 Archives
Best of Blogs
Monday, April 16
An 'Intervention' for Singh: Finish India's Reforms
Kabul Attacks Actually Show Taliban Weakness
- Max Boot, Contentions
Philippine Navy Can't Stand Up to China
- David Axe, Flashpoints
The Realpolitik of the World Bank Presidency
- Daniel W. Drezner
Tuesday, April 17
Periodic Reminder to Freak Out
- Issandr El Amrani, The Arabist
The Syrian Cease-Fire That Wasn't
- Michael Weiss, Telegraph Blogs
To Understand China, Be Minnesotan?
- Jeffrey Wasserstrom, Asia Society
The Country with No Artists
- Alana Goodman, Contentions
Wednesday, April 18
It's Groundhog Day in Afghanistan
- Malou Innocent, Cato@Liberty
Time to Get U.S. Nukes Out of Europe
- Stephen M. Walt
How to Deter a Taiwan Clash
- J. Michael Cole, Flashpoints
In Revolutions, Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- Walter Russell Mead, Via Meadia
Thursday, April 19
Is Afghanistan a Problem for Mitt Romney?
- James Lindsay, Water's Edge
Is America's Drone War Working?
- Greg Scoblete, The Compass
Is the Left the Real Story in the French Vote?
- Josh Keating, FP Passport
Sadly, Human Trophies Are as Old as War Itself
- Jack Shafer
Friday, April 20
Does France Want a Normal President?
- Gideon Rachman, The World
Why Americans Distrust the EU
- Nile Gardiner, Telegraph Blogs
Change Comes to Russia ... Slowly
- Brian Whitmore, Power Vertical
April Showers All Over the Euro
© RealClearWorld 2012