In an effort to resolve my anemic presence on this blog as of late, I decided a daily - or quasi-daily - tab dump or roundup might be a good idea. Get excited!
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy discusses how the Taliban converts children into suicide bombers.
- CSM looks at the role Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will play in today's Colombian presidential poll.
- Georgians head to the polls today in local elections that may serve as a referendum on President Mikheil Saakashvili.
- Washington Post, in case you missed it, released this handy PDF last week summarizing key provisions in the proposed sanctions resolution against Iran.
- They apparently like their coffee in the Nordic countries.
- Did you read Greg's review of Ian Bremmer's latest book? Please do!
- In keeping with the holiday weekend, which continent do you think is the most Pro-American (aside, you know, from North America)?
For our American readers who are either stateside or abroad, we wish you a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. Have fun, eat a lot of BBQ and give a couple bucks to the USO or the Wounded Warrior Project, if you can.
Now get off the internet and go get some sun!