Week of November 24, 2014 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening Edition
Monday, November 24Renewing Congress' Role in Foreign Policy
- W. Mead, American InterestTurkey Needs a New Constitution
- Eser Karakas, Today's ZamanA Visit to Chile's Little Palestine
- Christine Legrand, WorldcrunchEurope's German Ball and Chain
- Daniel Gros, Project SyndicateTanzania Evicts 40,000 so Dubai's Princes can Play
- J. Rothkopf, SalonWhat Is a Jewish Nation-State?
- Michael Marder, Al JazeeraObama Ignores His Advisers on Afghanistan
- Tom Rogan, National ReviewWhy Is Hagel Stepping Down?
- Dashiell Bennett, Atlantic
Thursday, November 20Russian Economy Wounded and Facing Crisis
- The EconomistEast-Versus-West Meets North
- Jochen Bittner, New York TimesIran Deal Is Like a $400-Billion Tax Cut
- David Hale, Nat'l InterestWhy China, Thailand Fear 'Hunger Games'
- Ishaan Tharoor, WaPoChina's Nukes Getting Bigger and Better
- Wendell Minnick, DefenseWas 2014 Start of an Asian Spring?
- Nithin Coca, The DiplomatAbduction Reveals a Decaying Mexico
- Blasberg & Glusing, SpiegelCity Where a Police Officer Is Killed Every Day
- Mobeen Azhar, BBC
Wednesday, November 19Palestinians Aren't Ready for a State
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistIs It Too Late to Defuse a Third Intifada?
- Lorenzo Kamel, HaaretzThe Geography of Terrorism
- Kathy Gilsinan, The AtlanticIslamic State's Social Media Strategy
- Britta Sandberg, Der SpiegelThe Increasingly French Face of ISIS
- Tracy McNicoll, Daily BeastRussia's Desolate Future
- Ivan Sukhov, Moscow TimesObama's Foreign Policy Recovery
- Nicholas Burns, Boston Globe
Tuesday, November 18Behind Jerusalem's Explosion of Violence
- Joshua Keating, SlateIran Is Already a Threat to the Gulf
- Faisal Al Yafai, The NationalThe Kurds Rise from the Ashes of Syria
- Michael Totten, World AffairsMerkel Is Playing Long Ball with Putin
- Leonid Bershidsky, BloombergIt'll Take a Generation to Bring Russia Back
- John Kampfner, GuardianChina's Prescription for Troubled Xinjiang
- Shannon Tiezzi, DiplomatCould This Be the End of Reform in Japan?
- Michael Auslin, AmericanMexico's Holy Warrior Against Cartels
- Jason McGahan, Daily BeastThe Politics of PDA in India
- Tanya Basu, The AtlanticHow ISIS Is Winning Women
- Vivienne Walt, Time
Monday, November 17There Is Little Reason for Putin to Back Down
- Andy Langenkamp, RCWHere Are the EU-Proposed Sanctions on Israel
- Barak Ravid, HaaretzMyanmar, Sadly, Is Returning to Form
- Min Zin, New York TimesContemplating the Italian Lira's Comeback
- The Guardian36 Million Live in Slavery
- BBC NewsPutin Doesn't Care What the West Thinks
- A. Nekrassov, Al JazeeraCan China Really Go Green?
- John Cassidy, New YorkerThe Troubles of a Serbian Tycoon
- Fabio Squillante, Agenzia NovaThe Putin Bashing at G20 Was Juvenile
- Leonid Bershidsky, Bloomberg