January 14, 2013 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionFrance's Lonely War in Mali
- Simon Tisdall, The GuardianNetanyahu: Tactical Genius, Strategic Idiot
- Gideon Rachman, FTCan Germany Criticize Israel?
- Hoffmann & Pfister, Der SpiegelWhat Obama's Missing in Afghanistan
- Michael Hirsh, National JournalGetting to "Yes" with Iran
- Robert Jervis, Foreign AffairsIs Obama a Republican Realist?
- Leon Hadar, American ConservativeIndia Has Democracy, But Not Justice
- Prem Shankar Jha, The HinduNine Potential Water War Hotspots
- Hank Pellissier, Transitions OnlineObama's Empire
- Oliver Stone & Peter Kuznick, USA TodayThe Pentagon as the World's NRA
- Tom Engelhardt, TomDispatch
RealClearWorld Morning EditionWhy France Couldn't Wait to Attack Mali
- Jennifer Welsh, Globe and MailVive la France!
- Max Boot, Commentary MagazineJapan Breaks with Dismal Economic Orthodoxy
- Paul Krugman, NYTObama's Sort-of War on Terror
- Victor Davis Hanson, National ReviewMessage to Iran: This Obama Team Is Ready to Deal
- Hussein Ibish, NOWSour U.S.-Russia Ties Threaten Obama Abroad
- Anne Gearan, Wash PostTwo Diverging Roads for Afghanistan
- Thomas Barfield, Yale GlobalHugo Chavez Turned Venezuela into Afghanistan
- David Frum, Nat'l PostProtests in India and Pakistan Herald a Trend
- Gordon Brown, NewsweekBritain Only Matters to Obama as Part of EU
- Peter Oborne, TelegraphCan Chile Lead Latin America's Brain Boom?
- Jaime Daremblum, RCWThe Condemned Coca Leaf
- Ricardo Cortes, New York Daily NewsJapan Turns to Southeast Asia
- Jonathan Manthorpe, Vancouver SunParis Killings Won't Derail Ankara-PKK Talks
- Henri Barkey, NationalEhud Barak's Last Battle
- Jonathan Tepperman, Foreign Affairs
RealClearWorld EditorialsPakistan Must Crack Down on Terrorism
- Times of IndiaVenezuela: Defying Predictions -- Again
- The GuardianFollowing the Tehran Terror Trail
- New York Daily NewsJapan's Menacing Infrastructure
- Sentaku Magazine
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsMali Is the Next Western Quagmire
- J. Peter Pham, New AtlanticistThose Unilateral French
- CharlemagneWill the West Regret Overthrowing Gaddafi?
- James Blitz, The WorldU.S. Isn't Retreating from the Mideast
- Jon Alterman, Global Public Square