January 15, 2013 Archives
RealClearWorld Evening EditionMali: Quagmire in the Making
- Nabila Ramdani, London Evening StandardFrance Faces Tough Enemy in Islamists
- Gregory Mann, Africa Is a CountryFrench Public Backs War ... for Now
- Sara Miller Llana, CS MonitorWhat if Japan Got Its Act Together?
- Robert Dujarric, Foreign PolicyObama Thinks He Knows Israel's Interests
- Jeffrey Goldberg, BloombergBritain's Accidental EU Exit
- James Forsyth, The SpectatorLose of Democracy Triggered Mali Crisis
- Landry Signe, NY TimesQuickest Way to Kill the 'Asian Century'
- Robert Manning, Yale GlobalStop Ignoring War on Pakistan's Shiites
- Jonathan Kay, National PostForget Germany, Mention the War
- Robert Hardman, Daily Mail
RealClearWorld Morning EditionAl-Qaeda's Dangerous Play in Mali
- Bruce Riedel, The Daily BeastAmerica Steps Back as Global Policeman
- George Friedman, StratforEurozone 2013: Lower Risks, Same Problems
- Nouriel Roubini, ReutersVenezuela's Looming Political Civil War
- Fabio Fiallo, RealClearWorldWhat Happens When China Goes 'Gray'?
- Mark Frazier, The DiplomatWar in Mali a Reminder of France's Grand Malaise
- David Bell, TNRIs Mali Another Loss for Counterinsurgency?
- Max Fisher, Washington PostMali & the Lessons of Western Intervention
- Glenn Greenwald, GuardianGet the Deal or Get Out of Afghanistan
- Dov Zakheim, National InterestPutin's Colossal Anti-Magnitsky Blunder
- Richard Lourie, Moscow TimesChina Chokes on Environmental Complacency
- Kelly McParland, Natl PostWhy Turkey Is Talking to Its PKK Nemesis
- Pelin Turgut, TimeSyria Looking a Lot Like Lebanese Civil War
- Gwynne Dyer, NZ HeraldIsrael's New Religious Right
- David Remnick, The New YorkerEurophiles Must Push for a Referendum
- Will Straw, Daily Telegraph
RealClearWorld EditorialsAl-Qaeda Is Back in Business
- The AustralianGreat Britain's EU Dilemma
- The HinduObama's Afghan Mission Shrink
- Washington PostGermany's Endangered Queenmaker
- The Economist
RealClearWorld Best of BlogsWhere's Anti-War Left for Hollande's War?
- Dan Hodges, Telegraph BlogsWhoops, There Goes Another China Myth
- Daniel W. DreznerThe Meaning of Morsi's Anti-Semitism
- Walter Russell Mead, Via MediaObama a Realist? Hardly
- Thomas Donnelly, Weekly Standard Blog